I don't know where to begin because I haven't had a blog since my AOL days. I guess I will begin with a few things about me. I have been married since March 6, 2008 to my best friend. He was my first date, I had no idea that he would be my last! Since 2008, we have had 3 addresses, my husband is a Marine. I was an army brat and highly disliked being away from all of my cousins and other family members and always having to make new friends, so I never imagined that I would choose this life again. Oh the things we do for love ;-). I am a mom to two girls 2years and 10 months. Yes yes I know they are close together and I'm crazy for not having a bigger gap in between lol. I thought I was crazy as well until recently when they started playing together. It is the cutest thing to see them enjoying each others company! My 2 year old is a daddy's girl and my 10 month old is a mama's girl, she follows me around the house and lights up when she sees me. I am also a strong believer in God. I spent most of my life going to church as a requirement, but not taking something home with me. When I was a freshman in college (06-07), I gave my life to Christ. I had many things to give up and they weren't easy, but it was definitely worth it. The saying, 'There's a story behind my praise', was given a whole new meaning because the devil wasn't busy in my life until I decided that I wanted to live for God. I wanted to talk like Him, so I encountered more situations that would make me want to revert to my old ways and use bad language, I wanted to love like Him, so I was presented with more situations where I didn't want to show my neighbors love, and I wanted to act like Him, so I was surrounded by things that made me want to act otherwise. I guess I will tell more about myself as I go along with this blogging thing.
Enough about me: Today is my tv day. I don't watch tv a lot, just on Mondays and I watch True Blood with my husband on Sundays. I love to watch drama on tv because I don't like drama in my own life. I have a friend that said they would rather watch drama on their tv rather than through their window... I agree 100%. I watch Basketball Wives and Single Ladies, but today I added in Tia and Tamera. Born to dance is currently on my tv, but I'm not really paying attention to it. I wasn't going to watch Single Ladies, but I started watching it because I like Lisa Raye after watching her reality show. Reality Shows make me feel like I know the individual more although they are sometimes scripted and the producer changes some things. I watch Basketball Wives purely for entertainment. Tonight my husband was in the room while I was watching it and said that the show was so ignorant. That is a very true statement, but it is hilarious ignorance lol. I need comedic relief after the days that I have.
I work at a child development center (glorified name for daycare). We provide hourly care and I work in an infant room which means we get a lot of children that have never been to daycare before and have stranger danger and cry... a lot. And of course I have my own little "daycare" at home with my two rugrats! This morning my 2 year old woke up and came in my room to tell me good morning. Within seconds she pulled all of the toilet tissue off of the roll! When I went to get her sister she already threw her pillow pet, blanket, covers off of her bed, her pillow, and all the toys into the crib with her sister. That is how my mornings begin and then I go to work to even more craziness, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I just realized how late it is, so I'm going to sleep because the morning comes around pretty fast in my house!
No comments:
Post a Comment